Elsa Thora

Browse female webcam models.
joe86

Elsa Thora

Post by joe86 »

Elsa Thora

Scandinavian British teen barbie model from Sweden living in London, UK.

elsathora cam

Chaturbate https://chaturbate.com/elsathora

Alias: elsathora.
THE_ROO_UK

Re: Elsa Thora

Post by THE_ROO_UK »

Elsa Thora is so popular on Chaturbate right now. This is the young lady who has been in the papers for ditching her job as a waitress to do modelling and content and doing really well, having recently bought a house from her online income.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23916591/ ... thora-who/
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

NGL I think her shows are pretty average at best, compared to the performance of someone like Hannah James, I think she is a bit fake, just says how much she loves visually every sexual act, just lays there, unless I am missing something. Watched her the last 3 nights and nothing special happening.
bb69

Post by bb69 »

Nothing much happening with her on cams other than notifying people of her onlyfans.
Bexley

Post by Bexley »

I have never seen her actually do anything on cam.

I don't understand how she manages to attract 5000+ viewers every time she broadcasts and doesn't even perform a show.

Just looks bored and saying she's really horny, are guys just mesmerised by her blonde hair and boobs?

It is like she doesn't even make an effort, unless I am missing something?

Come on lads give your heads a wobble, there are plenty more deserving models not just in the business to rinse you.
Fetters

Post by Fetters »

Come on guys, some guys just like this sort of cam girl, let's not start knocking models, each to their own and all that.

I say good on her for exploiting a market using the attributes and abilities she has.

Girl power.

Return to “Female”