Lovense Surfease

General camming discussion and other adult topics.
Flower Power

Lovense Surfease

Post by Flower Power »

The Surfease App from Lovense is for those who have a Lovense toy and watch models who use Lovense.

It's a mobile browser that enables you to sync your toys with a streamer's Lovense.
Felix

Re: Lovense Surfease

Post by Felix »

This sounds like a good idea.

I know some models like to do private shows and charge extra where they sync toys with the viewer so maybe not be too pleased.

Anyway, where can I find this app as I have tried searching the App Store and nothing comes up in search.
Last edited by Felix on Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
SxySxy

Post by SxySxy »

I have Surfease installed on my phone and have tested it out and thinks it is a good idea!

Felix wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:13 amI know some models like to do private shows and charge extra where they sync toys with the viewer so maybe not be too pleased.
I do private Lovense shows where I offer one-to-one and Sync features and this is what I thought at first, but the private shows are mainly from those wanting the personal interaction from me not just the long distance sync, so actually think it is a good idea and might get more guys interacting more and realising the benefits of supporting models.

Felix wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:13 amAnyway, where can I find this app as I have tried searching the App Store and nothing comes up in search.
https://www.lovense.com/beta/surfease/

Visit on your mobile device and scroll to the bottom to download.

Note: It is a beta app (still in testing) and you need to download TestFlight to be able to download and use.
Lou69

Post by Lou69 »

Great idea but think many will be hesitant to download another browser app just for this.

Perhaps this is something the cam sites app can do in the future?
Flower Power

Post by Flower Power »

The good think with this app is that it is really quite easy to use, you don't even need a Lovense account, nor even need an account on the compatible cam sites, simply visit a Lovense model and sync your toy, no log in, no tips, it's quick and free.

I think this is more of an appeal to Lovense users who don't really use cams but this app will help them discover the possibilities so will bring more traffic to cam sites and promote interactive sex.
brian74

Post by brian74 »

Flower Power wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:43 pmcompatible cam sites
Do you have a list of sites?
Flower Power

Post by Flower Power »

brian74 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:44 pm Do you have a list of sites?
Lovense Surfease compatible webcam sites:
More to be announced soon!
Hannah Brook

Post by Hannah Brook »

Flower Power wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:10 am The Surfease App from Lovense is for those who have a Lovense toy and watch models who use Lovense.

It's a mobile browser that enables you to sync your toys with a streamer's Lovense.
I always imagined guys masturbating watching my cam and have never really had a problem with that, but the idea that someone could be having virtual sex with me, even if it only 1-way is a little more disturbing, especially when I don't even get to know this person exists. I mean imagine I'm using my Lovense Nora and the users has his Lovense masturbator on, it will be like he is having sex in proxy with me.

Crazy times. 🤪
Lou69

Post by Lou69 »

Hannah Brook wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:51 pm I always imagined guys masturbating watching my cam and have never really had a problem with that, but the idea that someone could be having virtual sex with me, even if it only 1-way is a little more disturbing, especially when I don't even get to know this person exists. I mean imagine I'm using my Lovense Nora and the users has his Lovense masturbator on, it will be like he is having sex in proxy with me.
I don't think it works like that, like you said it is 1-way, so the Surfease user is just experiencing the same as the model, it's not synced with the models toy, it is synced with the cam site, so when someone tips the model and activates her toy, he is also activating those watching using Lovense Surfease.

I wonder how guys who tip models using Lovense toys feel about how they are inadvertently also controlling Lovense Surfease users too.
MUFC99

Post by MUFC99 »

Does this work with all of lovense's toys or just certain ones?
grundy

Post by grundy »

Pretty neat idea, but think it is something the cam sites should offer or will end up offering, because to to me a web browser that only really enhances 4 websites seems more of a gimmick, maybe the sex toy company are looking to integrate webcam affiliate marketing into the browser as a sideline or tracking peoples usage. I think I recall Lovense were the company who were recording sounds of people using their toys and tracking them, so would not really trust this app just yet while it is in beta.

Return to “Webcam Chat”